Followers

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Bond James Bond

Hello again,

So this month I had a big push to make a couple of 40th Birthday cards for my brother along with all the Christmas cards, after looking up some of the popular films, shows, toys and games of 1977 I settled on a suit card with a James Bond image for the first, James Bond The Spy who Loved me was first released in 1977 and can still be found in DVD format, which my parents gave him last weekend, a surprise for us that he intends on waiting to open his gifts and cards until his real birthday a few days before Christmas. Since he doesn't see my blog it is safe for me to share.

I was inspired by this card which I found on Pinterest but gave the card my own twist.

Here is my card:-


What I used:-
White Card blank 12.4x17.4
Black card stock
Patterned paper from Echo Park Style Essentials
Tiny James Bond sign from here
James Bond images are an old download from Papercraft Inspirations (no longer available)
Black bling from stash
Silver glitter card
Nesting circle die
Elizabeth Craft Happy Birthday die
Memory Box Parker Alphabet die
Buttons and Silver star brads
Signo White gel ink pen

I would like to enter this card in:-
Bizzy Becs Store Blog Challenge Anything goes
Love to Craft Challenge Blog
Seize the Birthday Monochrome
Crafts Galore Encore Anything goes


Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge Thank you to all the lovely visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: