Followers

Monday 30 October 2017

Vintage Christmas


Hello again,

Well here is the last of five of the Christmas cards I have been making the last couple of weeks. This card features a Bugaboo digi stamp called Sunbonnet Christmas Tree  and some of the vintage papers from my stash.

Here is my card:-




What I used:-

White 12.6 x17.8 (5x7”) card blank


Faber-Castell and Derwent pencils

Kaisercraft Christmas paper pad (magazine freebie-many years old)

Lili of the Valley Sentiment stamp

Silver embossing powder

Clear embossing ink
Memento London Fog ink pad

Wink of Stella white and clear

Liquid pearl –Blackberry

CCD stitched square die

Lifestyle crafts circle die


I would like to enter this card in:-
ABC Christmas Challenge U for Unlimited and V for Vibrant
Rudolph Day with Scrappy Mo
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Anything goes
12 Months of Christmas Link-up #34 Anything goes
Crafting By Design Get Ready for Christmas- October Anything goes
The Merry Christmas Challenge- 40 Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 357-AG or things with wings


Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A Huge THANK YOU to all the lovely visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: