Followers

Wednesday 19 July 2017

CiJ Day 2 Sketch

Hello again,

I'm back to join in the ladies at Bugaboo Stamps blog Catch the Bug, Christmas in July event, a week of challenges and Sundays challenge is a sketch:- I have rotated the sketch for my card


Here is my card:-



What I used:-
White card blank 10.5 x 14.8cm
Pink card AC Dots and Stripes
Pink paper from my stash
Wink of Stella Clear brush marker
Faber-Castell pencils
Metallic Silver gel pen
Silver embossing powder
Small sentiment stamp from magazine
Pink glitter paper and grey snow flake paper from scrap box
Silver Star Brads 
Lifestyle crafts nesting circle die
MFT Fishtail flags die
Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Rectangle die

I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A Huge thank you to all the lovely visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all

No comments: