Followers

Sunday 4 June 2017

Stella Fireman Call #2


Hello again,

Today we awoke to sad news again, thinking of all those who lost their lives and loved ones in London overnight.

A couple of weeks ago I made this card for my DT post for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, well as my Mum requested two more cards for her kindy friends (they started school together some 50 years ago!) There are even plans afoot to attend a School gathering sometime during the year.

I have used two nesting die sets to cut and frame Stella, however they were a little to wide for my liking and I was able to pattern match and create a narrower frame by sliding one side across by one scallop and lopping the side off, only having a small clipping from one of the other scallops which I can no-longer see.

Here is the second card:-



What I used:-

White C7 card blank 12.7x17.8
White card for printing
AC cardstock Amethyst and cascade
Patterned papers from ‘Jewel’ Sugar and Spice Studios (Spotlight for those in Aus)
Tiny bling from my stash
Purple brads from stash
Couture Creations nesting rectangle and scalloped rectangle dies
MFT Stamps Essential Sentiments
W Plus 9 Scalloped border die
Black embossing powder
Clear Embossing inkpad
Anti-Static bag
Diamond glaze added to flames and Stella’s glasses
Adhesives:- Double-sided tape and foam tape


I would like to enter this card in:-
Catch the Bug- Bugaboo Stamps June Anything goes
Little Miss Muffet Challenge #162 Anything goes
Crafting by Designs June Anything goes
Naughty or Nice Challenge #40 Anything goes
Cuttlebug Mania Frame it Challenge

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge Thank you to all the lovely visitors who stop by and leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: