Followers

Thursday 20 April 2017

Easter


Hello again,

Well hope you all had a lovely Easter and a breakaway from the norm. Apologies for being AWOL for much of the month, I’ve had a new massage therapist added to my treatment many months after being told I’m carrying 30+kilos of fluid, who has added new tasks to my days and weeks that I have had to adjust to, who knew that a massage could make you so tired for a few days afterwards, or perhaps that is just me.

Thank you to all the lovely ladies who Congratulated me on joining the Design Team over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends blog, it was also my first scheduled blog post, never having figured out how to do so without the kind help from Denise.

Enough about all that and on to my card for my niece who lives in a different state and we can’t send Chocolate treats to her as they melt (she got gift vouchers for of all places Bunnings Hardware) and gift bag for Easter for my Mum which was filled with some good old Aussie Cadbury Chocolate eggs, I felt I was cheating a little with the gift bag very little colouring at all.

Here is my Nieces card:- made to look a bit like a corkboard, although the other 'pin' seems to have vanished it was in the bottom corner. Letters came as part of the paper pack

Here is the Easter Bag




What I used:- Card

White Scalloped edge Card blank 10.5 x 14.7

Merci 6” paper pad (Big W for those in Australia)

Meljens Designs Digi stamp Little Egg Chick (Store Closed)

Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils

Little stickers

Fine line black pen

Tiny bling and enamel like dot(s)

Glue stick, PVA glue and Double sided tape



What I used:- Gift Bag

Brown paper bag


Faber-Castell Pencil

Scrap papers from stash to create scene, fence and grass

MFT Fresh cut grass die

MFT Garden Fence die


Foam tape and double sided tape

Blue ink pad (can’t remember which)



I would like to enter this card and bag into the following challenges:-

Pixie’s Snippets Playground weeks 277 and 278 Anything goes with snippets I found all of my papers for the Easter Bag in my scrap box!  







Thank you for looking in…

Have a wonderful week…

Megan



P.S. A huge Thank you to all the lovely visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: