Followers

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Hedgie Christmas

Hello again,

I had my last session of physio for the year today in Sydney, no point taking my camera with me to show you anything exciting, except maybe the strange giant matchsticks we saw as the train whizzed by… here is a link to the Matchsticks a sculpture…..

On the way back to the station we stopped off at Westfield and I couldn't stop myself from going in to Riot art store, just for a look... I came out with a bead storage box, soon to house a myriad of sequins and tiny bits, and a set of 23 sentiment stamps which were 50% off making them just $3 and it included a thin stamp block... 

On to todays card the challenge for day four was to make a card keeping it simple and using no design papers.
Here is my card:-



What I used:-
Bugaboo image
Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils
White 12.6 x 17.8cm card blank (5x7”)
Lavender and Amethyst AC cardstock
Scrap card
Mauve seam binding
Sequins
Craft concepts Christmas Vine 5x7” embossing folder
Nesting rectangles
Nesting scalloped rectangles
Lawn Fawn Merry Christmas Sentiment die


I would like to enter this card in:-
Incy Wincy Designs Tic Tac Toe (candy cane, use the word Christmas in sentiment and ornament)

Thank you for looking in...
Have a great week...
Megan

p.s. A huge thank you to all the visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: