Followers

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Joy to the World

Carol Singers
Hello again,
I’m back to share a card that I just had to get out of me! I am loving some of the fantastic cards out there in blogland and Pintrest too, featuring silhouettes. I bought this set from impression obsession while one of my favourite online stores had a Christmas clear out earlier this year, they have been hanging out on my desk ever since waiting, waiting, waiting to be used…

Here is my card:-



What I used:-
White 5 x 7” card blank
Gold iridescent brown card
Kraft card
Home for Christmas papers
Gingham ribbon from local $2 shop
Scraps of white, black, glitter and gold papers
MFT Streetlight Die
Memory box Star of Wonder

Lifestyle Crafts nesting circle dies

I would like to enter this card in:-
52 Christmas card Throwdown November theme 'Old fashioned Christmas'
Beccy's Place Month of Christmas cards 'Day 6 Carols'
Holly Jolly Christmas Ribbons and lace
ABC Challenge T is for Three (carollers)
12 Months of Christmas Link-up Bingo or Anything goes
Snippet's Playground 256 week Must use snippets

Before I go I thought I'd show you a picture of on of my garden visitors, this Blue Tongued lizard hung around for almost a week in almost the same spot, disappear for a while before returning, it was almost 30cm long and has lost his tail, which will grow back. We are lucky enough to see both the smooth skinned and shingle-backed blue tongued lizards, who apparently mate with the same partner for many years, that might just explain the chasing game I saw down the backyard! 



Thank you for looking in...
Have a great week... 
Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all the lovely visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all! 

No comments: