Followers

Monday 10 October 2016

Flowers and Whales

Hello again,

I have been busy off-line and made several cards during the last week or so including two cards for a friend, not getting an overly complex request, anything at all... I made two cards very similar using some tissue paper and my scalloped circle dies... the more you play with it the more fluffy the flowers become... better posted minus an envelope so the flowers don't get squashed

As a bonus I made these cards entirely off the card blank and even the back of the brad is hidden... but I wished I had added some veins to the leaves...

Here are my cards:-


What I used:-
White and cream card blanks (10.5 x 14.8cm)
Silver and gold paper scraps
First Edition Rose Garden
1 sheet of pink and yellow tissue paper
Scraps of green cardstock
Papercraft Inspirations leaf pattern
Butterfly Brads
Paper lace
Lace
Adhesive Pearls
Buttons (some thread)
Cocoa Colorbox inkpad
Pink inkpad
Stamps from magazine gifts
Poppycrafts nesting label die
MFT Flourish die
Adhesives:- Double sided tape, PVA glue

I would like to enter these cards in:-
Miss Di's 250th Challenge at Snippet's Playground- I do hope someone is hosting a great party in the playground... and everyone behaves!!!
Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends #43 Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
Aud Sentiments #165 Anything goes 
Crafting by Design Anything goes October
Crafts Galore Encore Anything goes
Cute Card Thursday Anything goes

Here is a picture of one of the local gardens open for the local Hospital's Spring fundraiser, a street fair was also held last weekend... 


Thank you for looking in... 
Have a great week...
Megan


No comments: