Followers

Tuesday 27 September 2016

Peaceful Poinsettias

Hello again,

Another catch-up post for my quota of Christmas cards for the year, I dug out my older Marianne Design Dies Poinsettias, layering them up with my newer larger Poinsettia dies, also from Marianne Design. I grabbed a few little flowers from my stash to finish off the card, which could have been a little better placed as they ended up in a row… never mind we are our own harshest critics…

Here is my card:-


Not sure whether bad photography or poor lighting, the ribbon and flowers are almost the same colour in real life...

What I used:-
5” x 7” white card blank
AC Vanilla Cardstock
My Minds Eye Collectable ‘remarkable “smile” grin paper’
Gold Paper scraps from my stash
Kaisercraft ‘Yuletide’ Paper
25mm ribbon
MFT die Leaf filled flourish medium
Memory Box die Sketchbook Peace
Poppystamps die Garden Sprig
Fiskars Corner Punch
Marianne Creatables –Poinsettia with veins and mini Poinsettia
White paper flowers from stash
Clear sequins from stash
Flower sequins from stash

I would like to enter this card in:-


Before I leave you today I thought I'd show you one of the flowers in my garden, it is a New South Wales Waratah and the floral emblem of our state, these two images are from the same bush (called Shady Lady) one is only just beginning to open (taken from above) and the other is already open, attracting nectar feeding birds to feast...





Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A Huge thank you to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: