Followers

Sunday 5 June 2016

Party Time

Hello again,

I’m starting to feel a little waterlogged courtesy of the current rain, the total rainfall for this weekend is supposed to reach about 250mm or about 10”, garden is enjoying the winter downpour, thank fully we live up the mountains and not on the plains, several areas have been reported as having evacuated residents. Thinking of those of you who live close to the ocean and are expecting a king tide tonight.

I am again joining in with the lovely ladies over at From the Heart Stamps sketch challenge, this weeks sketch brings the most CAS card I have ever created. Also joining in a few anything goes Challenges...

Here is my card:-



What I used:-
White 10.5cm x 14.8cm card blank
White cardstock for printing
Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils
From the Heart Stamps image ‘A Little Something’
Sequins from stash
Pebbles ‘Basics’ paper pad
Poppystamps Classic Ribbon Die
Lifestyle Crafts Nesting rectangles
Adhesives:- Double Sided tape and Diamond Glaze

I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge Thank you to all the lovely ladies who leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all...



No comments: