Followers

Sunday 8 May 2016

Friends Birthday

Hello again,

I’m sure that many of you are asked to make cards for friends by relatives and today I am sharing a card I made for one of my Mum’s friends birthday, Mum and her friend met many years ago when my older brother started at preschool, think early eighties, both recognised the other but it was not until they got talking that they realised why… They had both worked pre-kids in the centre of Sydney, my Mum in a bank and her friend at a supermarket nearby, one serving the other back in the day when shoppers were handed the goods they asked for, not just picked them off the shelves themselves; they have remained friends since they met all those years ago.

Mum's request was for something feminine as her friend had four sons and her hubby, girlie is something she doesn't get often. 

Here’s my card:-



What I used:-
White 5” x 7” card blank
Bugaboo Fancy Rose Vase image
Derwent & Faber-Castell pencils
Pearlescent Black & white chevron paper
Pink card stock
Grey card stock
Merci vintage woodland textured paper
Impression Obsession Border Duo set 1
MFT Pierced fishtail flags
MFT Pierced circle die
Ultimate Crafts Jadene: Happy Thoughts Butterfly
Marianne Design Craftables Basic Round with lacy edge
Spell binders m-bossabilities Splendid 5x7”
Silver Stickles
Black Colorbox cats eye ink pad
Adhesives:- Double-sided tape, Foam tape, PVA Glue
Stanley knife, steel ruler, craft mat

I would like to enter this card in:-


Thank you for looking in...
Hope you have had a wonderful weekend...
Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all the kind ladies who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all...

No comments: