Followers

Sunday 6 March 2016

Shaken or Stirred?

Hello again,

Today I am sharing the card I made for the current From the Heart Stamps Sketch Challenge, which you can see below, I decided to use the Birdbrain Martini Chicks image for fun. I have used some of my long held generic papers bought many years ago which I never really wanted to cut into, I know I'm silly, what else is the paper for!



I had a little trouble with that pesky double-sided tape, this time it tore the text paper a little so not to be out done I grabbed the sanding block and gave it a bit of a rub randomly over the card...


Here's my card:-



What I used:-
Faber-Castell Pencils
5x7” card blank (12.7 x 17.8cm)
Script paper from stash
Stripe paper from stash
Paper Mill paper (Wedding) 6” pad
Black saddle stitch and green ribbon from stash
Generic Metallic Gems
Metallic Grey pinstripe card stock
MFT Stitched Rectangle dies (Bec is no longer stocking MFT)
Stanley knife, cutting mat, steel rule, sanding tool

Adhesives:- Double sided tape, foam tape, glue-dots

I would like to enter this card in:-
Bizzy Bec's Store Blog March Challenge


Thank you for looking in...
have a wonderful week...
Megan

A huge thank you to all the lovely ladies who leave me comments, I truly appreciate them all! 

No comments: