Followers

Thursday 26 November 2015

Away in a Manger

Hello again…

Well we are almost finished this years month long holiday card challenge over at Beccy's Place. Today Beccy's challenge is to create a card based on a Christmas Carol, so here goes...

This one  has to be one of my simplest cards to date, I have used a digi stamp I won from QKR Stampede and combined it with one of Paulette from TLC Creations digital word art images, coloured in the image, added washi (can you see it?) ribbon and a bow finishing off with a die cut Star of Wonder.

Here's my card:-



What I used:-
10.5cm x 14.9cm white card blank
Navy and white card
Scrap of gold glitter paper
Digital image from QKR
Digital sentiment from TLC Cretions
Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils
Memory Box die ‘Star of Wonder’
Lifestyle Crafts nesting rectangles
Blue glitter washi tape

Blue ribbon from my cousin’s wedding
Adhesives:- Double-sided tape, PVA and glue dots


I would like to enter this card in:-

Many thanks for looking in...
have a wonderful week...
Megan


P.S. A huge thank you to all the kind ladies who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all... Megan



No comments: