Followers

Sunday 16 August 2015

Shaker Card #1

Hello again...


Well I have been working on this card on and off for the last week, when I've been feeling well, snoozing when I wasn't, I have used a saved sentiment from an old card and added it to the shaker style card to add some more colour and interest. This is the first shaker card I have made since getting my Cuttlebug and dies to create one, forgive me for the shocking static glitter it contains, it came with a magazine card kit to create your own snow globe cards, next time I will stick just the sequins. 

The paper inside the window has tiny pictures of reindeer and snowmen on it…I just don’t know how well you can see it

Here's my card:-



What I used:-
A4 white card to create square card blank (14.6cm)
Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils
White 'Quill' card
Rescued Christmas sentiment from old card
Lifestyle crafts nesting circle dies
Impresion Obsession snow flake dies
Memory box beloved stars
Paper Smooches die Christmas words
Bo Bunny ‘Elf Magic’ paper pad
Doodlebug Design ‘North Pole’ paper pad
Blue glitter paper
Adhesives- P.V.A. Glue, adhesive foam tape, double sided tape
Silver glitter, sequins and stars
Acetate


I would like to enter this card in:-
Crafty hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #242- use something old (reused 'Christmas' sentiment and both paper pads are over two years old)

Thank you for looking in...
Have a great week
Megan

P.S. Many thanks to all of the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: