Followers

Monday 13 July 2015

You're on the nice list...

Hello again...

Well here is my second entry for this week’s Bugaboo Christmas in July Challenge, small weather update it didn't Snow properly although promised :-( ... some bits did however fly about in the air, that will probably be all the snow we see this year, but never say never a couple of years ago it snowed as late as October here in Australia.

Today’s challenge at Bugaboo stamps is a sketch challenge which you can see below…



I had this image already coloured waiting to be used after the planned power cut a couple of weeks ago he is called Rudolph Stars

Here is my take on the sketch:-



What I used:-
White card blank 11cm x 16cm
Faber-Castell and Derwent pencils
Navy blue card
White card for printing
Darice Chevron embossing folder
Lifestyle Crafts Nesting circle die
MFT Sentiment strip die
Computer created sentiment (Fish fingers font)
American Crafts Spots and Stripes paper pad
Bo Bunny Elf Magic paper pad
My Mind’s Eye Collectable by Jen Allyson "Smile-Grin paper"
Blue Glitzee glitter glue
Adhesive Double-sided tape

Cuttlebug, scissors, Stanley Knife, cutting mat and steel ruler

I would like to enter this card in:-


Thank you for looking in...
Have a great day...
Megan

P.S. Thank you to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a little message, I really appreciate each and every one!

No comments: