Followers

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Case-ing Ourselves

Hello again, 

Well this fortnight over at Case-ing Christmas challenge they have been celebrating Christmas in July with a fabulous blog hop featuring some gorgeous cards made with stamps in both real and digital form from a very kind group of sponsors.

The challenge this time is to case ourselves using a card we have made for another occasion, not Christmas, which I have a limited supply. I eventually decided on this card which was made for a lovely friend whom we met whilst doing our family history, her other hobby is quilt making hence the stitchy make. I have stuck with the layout of the card altering use of washi tape, egg braid and buttons to two ribbons (I rescued the sparkly red one from a present last year) and as none of the buttons in my stash are quite so small I switched them for some star sequins. I recreated the style of the sentiment on my computer, the original Happy Birthday one came from Scrap-al-icious-times. The bingo card is from Sweetly scrapped art.

Several blog challenges are also celebrating Christmas in July this week and today's Bugaboo Stamp challenge is a recipe challenge:

Three embellishments: Star sequins
Two Designer papers: Musical Script, Striped paper, also third which can barely be seen behind the image
Ribbon: two ribbons- red and green



Here’s my Christmas version of my Case card



What I used:-
White card blank 12.7cm x 17.8cm (5”x7”)
Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils
Digital sentiment created on Word
Tiddly Inks Paper pack from Australian Simply Card magazine 2013
Musical note paper from Papercraft Inspirations magazine
Ribbons from stash
Star Sequins from stash
Kraft card scrap
White card
Paper scraps to create poinsettias
MFT-Stitched Circle die
Lifestyle Crafts/ QuicKutz nesting scallop circle die
Marrianne Creatables –Poinsettia with veins
Adhesives- Helmars Tacky craft glue & double-sided tape

I would like to enter this card in:-
A Snowflakes Promise #1- Christmas and Winter Theme


Thank you for looking in
have a good one...
Megan

P.S. A big Thank you to all the wonderful ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I really appreciate each and every one of them!



No comments: