Followers

Friday 15 May 2015

A Vintage Christmas

Hello again…

Well, I thought I had until tomorrow to get it done and posted. I decided to give myself a challenge to use some of my ‘vintage’ Christmas products of which I have many, some were gifts, others from magazines. I bought my first pack of doilies, after starting my card as I thought it could do with a bit of something, I was glad that I found a packet of small ones as I had been looking around for some for the last few months and could only find 15cm+ sized ones.

Here’s my card and Wine bottle label...





What I used-
KaiserCraft ‘Yuletide’ paper
KaiserCraft ‘Christmas’ Paper pad
KaiserCraft ‘Christmas Collections’ paper
Kraft cardstock
Square card blank 14.5cm (Paper Mill)
Paper doily
Scrap Silver paper from stash
Lace from stash
Kraft gift tags
Adhesive rhinestones
MFT Fancy Flourish
Circle Dies (for bottle tag)
Stanley Knife and Metal Ruler
Staples/Stapler
Ranger Liquid Pearls ‘Silver Pearl’
Old Date Stamp (covers from 1991-2002)
Black ink pad
Adhesives-Glue stick, double sided tape, foam squares, P.V.A. glue
Score board
Digital Sentiment- Pink Gem Designs

I would like to enter this card and tag to
Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned paper-May- Use up your patterned papers
Jingle Belles- Happy Hybrid Christmas

Thank you for stopping by...
have a good one
Megan

p.s. Thank you to all the wonderful ladies who take the time to leave me a comment, I enjoy reading each and every one of them!

No comments: