Followers

Thursday 9 April 2015

Santa is Near...

Hello again…

Well I had a very Happy surprise when I turned on my PC today, discovering that I was chosen as Santa Supreme from Case-ing Christmas’s 13th Challenge. Thank you ladies for being so very kind.

Okay its not very often that you hear non-card makers talk about Christmas at this time of the year, but this morning when heading out I caught the bus to do some shopping and when boarding the driver had to write the date on the other passengers ticket, he commented “Look it’s nearly Christmas again” I had to smile, as I had left my card at home drying…

This week at Case-ing Christmas Rocky made this gorgeous card with an embossed ornament front and centre, as you can see her colour scheme is red and white, and this is what I took my inspiration from.

Here’s my take on Rocky’s card



What I used:
14cm Square Card blank
Lily Bee Designs paper
Rhinestones
Memory box die Beloved snowflakes (but it broke! I just rescued the tiny snowflakes)
MFT Pierced Circle dies
Tiddly inks digi  Christmas Cutie Emma
gold card from my scrap supplies
Red glitter card
Faber-Castell and Derwent pencils

Fairy Krystal Glitter paint- on hat and fur trim
Lawn Fawn Stitched label die


I would like to enter this card in:
Winter Wonderland- Let it Snow (only a little snow)
Crafty Hazelnut's patterned paper- Anything goes covered in patterned paper- April 
12 Months of Christmas- Challenge #4 -not following colour challenge this time ;-)


Thank you for looking in...
Have a good one...
Megan

ps Thank you for all the lovely comments you have all been leaving me :-)



No comments: