Followers

Saturday 24 January 2015

Oops...

Well I guess by now that you have figured out I am a Newby at blogging... I should have had this one on first, never mind, I get it eventually... ;-)

This is my entry into Sundays Sketch at the Bugaboo 5th Birthday Bash...




Here is the Bugaboo design sketch

I used Cupcake Sprinkles


I coloured the image using Faber-Castell pencils. 


Here is my card, this card is larger than my others at 5x7" I am determined to start using up my stash of freebies, the background paper is from a magazine cover-kit, I created party hats using MFT Die-namics - LJD Bitty Banners - and my Cuttlebug and a mini punch using up scraps of My Minds eye Happy Day 6x6" Paper pad and some pearlescent corrugated card scraps lifting the checked on up on foam pads for some dimension before adding some Fairy Krystal glitter paint on the white icing, finishing of with a sentiment from Paulette at  TLC Creations Blog mounted on Poppy stamps small Tilda swirl. 

No comments: