Followers

Saturday 24 January 2015

My week in cards...

This week I have made a few cards for Bugaboo's 5th Birthday Bash, which will be my first entry ever.   I have been making cards for around seven years, I previously cross stitched and mounted them on to plain cards accompanied with a peel-off sentiment. 


The first one is Bugaboo Birthday cake which you can find here http://www.bugaboostamps.com/birthday-cake_p_2368.html coloured with pencils, diecut with mpress circles, a touch of doodling around the image, striped paper came from an old 6" stack (originally from- big w australia) some navy card, the dot paper is from echo park essentials collection aptly named DOTS, a narrow strip of holographic adhesive paper and finally some paper string from Tim Holtz- 


I am entering this card in Bugaboo's Monday challenge and I was inspired by the cake layers, the spots and stripes on the cakes icing.

Thanks for looking...



No comments: